A primary care locum tenens need exists in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is an urgent care setting. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am-5pm. The facility is seeking a physician who is willing to help with full time coverage as their practice is growing. Covering physician will see 20-30 patients per day and will chart using an EMR system. Board certification or board eligibility are required as are suturing and splinting procedures.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally. We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Urgent care with ASAP needed and ongoing opportunity
- Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday, 8am-5pm
- 20-30 patients per day
- Suturing and splinting procedures required
- Board certification or board eligibility required
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing