We are currently helping a facility in Pennsylvania that is in need of a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. You will see 20 to 40 patients per day on average. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified and have a current PA license or be willing to work with us to obtain one. DOT certification is preferred but not required.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Urgent care setting
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 5pm
- Approximately 20 to 40 patients per day
- EMR charting
- DOT is preferred but not required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing