A New York-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a current BLS. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 9pm, and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5pm. Coverage will be needed for 4 days a week on an ongoing basis. You will see 20-40 patients per day.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Urgent care setting
- Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm, and Saturday-Sunday, 9am-5pm
- Suturing of minor lacerations and splinting
- Approximately 20-40 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing