An urgent care or family practice physician is needed to help with gap coverage in New Jersey. You will see 35-40 patients per day in a 12 hour shifts while working a varying shift. EMR experience is a plus because the physician will use EMR charting. Board certification and ACLS are required.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
- Urgent care setting
- Gap coverage help needed
- 35-40 patients per day in a 12 hour shift
- Suturing is required
- Board certified and ACLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing