A New Jersey clinic needs an urgent care locums physician. The clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm, and Saturday and Sunday, from 8am to 8pm, but flexible scheduling is available. You must be board certified or eligible and have DOT and ACLS certifications.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
- Saturday to Sunday, 8am to 5pm
- Must be able to suture, I&D, and handle fractures
- Board certification or eligibility required
- ACLS required
- DOT certification required
- Licensing assistance
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing