We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Minnesota that is searching for a high level urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with suturing, splinting, and EKG tests. Your schedule will be 15-17 shifts per month, Monday through Friday 6 hours per day (8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm) and Saturday-Sunday 8am to 5pm. No call will be required. You will see 3-4 patients per hour on average. You should be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or emergency medicine and be able to treat all ages. You must also have an active and unrestricted MN license and ACLS.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- 15-17 shifts per month
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Procedures: suturing, splinting, cardiac tests-EKG
- EMR Charting
- No call
- Pediatric to geriatric patient population
- Board Certification required
- ACLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing