A Louisiana local locums physician is needed for weekend shifts in an urgent care facility. Schedule would be 1-2 weekends per month, working 9am-6pm seeing 30-40 patients of all ages per day.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 1-2 weekend shifts per month
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am-6pm
- Ongoing opportunity
- Urgent care procedures
- 30-40 patients per day
- Patients of all ages
- Must be Louisiana local
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing