An urgent care located in California is seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate does not need to be board certified or board eligible, but it is preferred. ACLS certification is required. Scope of assignment includes suturing, I&D, and initial x-ray reads. Clinic schedule is Monday through Sunday from 9:00am to 9:00pm and physician will see 40 patients per day on average.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Urgent care setting
- ACLS required
- Procedures include suturing, I&D, and initial X-ray reads
- Approximately 40 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing