Los Angeles CA suburb seeks an experienced urgent care physician for open and ongoing coverage. Shifts are Monday to Friday with both day and swing schedules available. This is a non-solo position at a mid-volume facility. The preferred candidate is board certified/eligible in emergency medicine or family practice.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Open and ongoing
- 22k annual volume
- ABEM/ABFM or eligible within 5 years
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 8 hour shifts, 2pm-10pm and 9am-6pm
- Non-solo position
- Charting: Allscripts
- CA license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing