An urgent care facility in CA is seeking help from a locum tenens physician for coverage until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in a locum to permanent position are encouraged to apply. The schedule will be 12pm to 8pm while rotating weekends with 2 other physicians. If clinic hours expand, the hours will be 10am to 8pm. Approximately 20 to 30 patients per day will be seen while charting on EMR charting. Board certification is highly preferred.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Urgent care setting
- 12pm to 8pm
- Rotating weekends with 2 other physicians
- Approximately 20 to 30 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification is highly preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing