An Arizona facility is seeking a locum urgent care physician for an ongoing need. The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. The physician will see 18-20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current AZ license and ACLS.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Urgent care setting with no call
- 18-20 patients per day
- EMR charting
- BC required
- ACLS certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing