Seeking a Family Medicine Physician to work in an Urgent Care Federally Qualified Community Health Center clinic that is an extension of the primary care practice that is located down from the hospital in Rutland County, Vermont.
- Full time
- 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Weekend rotation
- No call
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation expenses (up to $10K)
- 4 weeks first 2 years, then 5 weeks’ vacation
- Malpractice included
Community Health Centers are Federally Qualified Health Centers and provide a network of Family Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Dentists and Social Workers. CHCRR utilizes an integrated Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management system.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3