Urgent Care need in Lubbock, TX!
Large healthcare system with over 130 employed physicians and 35 offices is opening a new urgent care.
- Hospital is opening a new urgent care that is attached to the hospital.
- Patients with low acuity needs that come to the emergency room will be transitioned to the urgent care.
- Candidates will work 3 to 4, 12 hour shifts per week.
- A very competitive compensation package will be offered with an RVU incentive and full benefit package.
- Financial potential above $300K for hard workers.
- Urgent care is due to open this summer.
Lubbock is a university community with a local population of 220K. Area boasts a good schools, a reasonable cost of living and is a wonderful place for young entrepreneurs. It is a great place to live and work!
Contact: Neal Fenster