Outpatient Urgent Care Physician Opportunities in San Antonio, Texas!
University Medicine Associates, Inc. (UMA) is a progressive, patient-centered, not-for-profit physician organization sponsored by University Health System, presently staffing nineteen outpatient clinics and six acute/urgent care clinics in San Antonio, Texas. UMA provides a wide range of ambulatory facility medicine services including: primary, urgent/acute, preventative care and multiple specialties to include women and children’s health, prenatal care, geriatrics, endocrinology and behavioral health. UMA serves the community regardless of an individual’s ability to pay. Our group is comprised of highly-qualified and passionate providers who practice medicine for the purpose of making a positive impact in the lives of those around them and for whom they serve.
We are presently recruiting for board-certified or board-eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine physicians trained or experienced in urgent care to practice in our ExpressMed clinics in the downtown and northwest regions. Current Texas License is required. Our ExpressMed Clinics experience approximately 45,000 visits annually representing a wide range of complex diagnoses.
We will sponsor for J1 Waivers and H1-B Visas!
UMA and University Health System are proud to offer the following:
- Opportunity to work varied shifts (8, 10 or 12-hr)
- Great work/life balance; generous paid-time-off benefit
- Loan repayment eligibility at qualifying locations
- Light on-call duty by phone only – only 3-4 weeks out of the year
- Competitive total compensation package
- Generous incentive program
- Annual CME allowance
- Affordable medical, dental & vision insurance
- Excellent retirement benefits
- Resident/Fellow stipend program
- Malpractice insurance (occurrence coverage)
- Faculty appointment through UT Health Science Center San Antonio
- Opportunities to mentor Medical, NP and PA students
- Great team environment
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to complete an online application at www.universityhealthsystem.com/hr for immediate consideration. Or send CV to Rosie Ramirez, Sr. Recruiter at email@example.com or 210.358.4765. University Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.