Urgent Care Physician needed for one of South Carolina's busiest Emergency Departments. This hospital has 40+ emergency department rooms, a separate fast track area, a medical observation and behavioral health observation unit.
Whether it's a touch of nostalgia for the past that tugs on your sleeves, an artistic drive to experience some culture, the need for a little greenery or the call of personal adventure, hundreds of experiences await you in this beautiful southern city.
Along the wide avenues of the city are historic sites ranging from museums, galleries, music venues, theaters and shops. There are several rivers, a national park and several city parks which offer opportunities for recreation and relaxation. Among the kid-pleasing destinations are a zoo and an incredible children's museum.
To learn more about this position or other opportunities nationwide, call Art Moran at 203-663-9358 or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #219380.
- Work in a high volume , level III trauma facility
- 9-hour shifts, block template schedule
- Practice in one of the largest cities in South Carolina
- Major university presence in town
- Enjoy excellent school systems, year-round recreation and activities
- Close proximity to Charleston, Hilton Head, Charlotte and Atlanta
- Make well over $400,000 per year
- Full and extensive benefits
- Physicians have sovereign immunity and won't get sued. No need to purchase malpractice or tail coverage
- 401K retirement plan