Practice walk-in/urgent care medicine with one of the finest groups in North Carolina in one of the largest cities.
Treat non-life threatening urgent care issues and refer serious issues to the nearby ED. Become part of a very busy and profitable center in a beautiful community with an excellent public school system.
Moderate climate and abundant year-round recreational activities, major colleges and universities, close to the beach, museums, great shopping and terrific dining.
CompHealth can assist with obtaining your North Carolina medical license. For details, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Group provides a competitive salary starting @ $125 per hour plus productivity bonuses and all benefits
- Join a stable group with the highest reputation in North Carolina
- Work part-time covering evening hours from 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m and weekend hours from 9:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. - requires a minium of 65 hours per month
- Center is very busy and may offer full-time employment eventually
- There are many universities and colleges in the city plus every amenity
- This wonderful city offers a perfect lifestyle
- Salary starts at $125 per hour
- Paid malpractice
- Dental, vision, life and disability insurances are provided
- 401K retirement plan, profit sharing
- Relocation assistance