Our client is seeking for a Urgent Care physician wanting to focus on patient care. Issues such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled for the doctors. If you're seeking freedom and autonomy of practicing medicine in your own office, but without the heavy administrative burden, this is the job for you.
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN INCENTIVES:
- $200K Starting salary plus equity sharing and bonus structure
- Diverse patient base and interesting array of patient issues
- Flexible schedule - 40 hour week - Flex time available including nights and weekends
- No call
- Physcians are supported by highly-trained medical staff
- On-site digital X-ray and CLIA-approved lab
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Full benefit package
- 100% malpractice insurance
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Ideal candidate is a team player who is passionate about community wellness and provide the greatest care to patients
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Brooklyn is one of the most desirable locations in the New York Metro area-- everything you need is at your fingertips and families love it here. Enjoy unparalleled cultural events, performing arts, and world-class academics across the river from one of the most fantastic cities in the world.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3