Agile Urgent Care is a startup urgent care center dedicated to providing upscale and personal service to each and every patient, and a positive work environment for our employees. We are looking for board certified Family Practice or Emergency Medicine trained physicians.
Our facility provides:
- Integrated Electronic Medical Records
- State-of-the-art facilities with modern and ergonomic atmosphere
- Digital X-Ray and Laboratory services on a STAT and routine basis
Provides primary and episodic care to patients following accepted standards and protocols. The physician must possess a broad fund of knowledge in order to practice patient-centered care and evidence-based medicine in urgent, emergent and non-emergent situations. The physician will also work collaboratively with other members of the staff to improve clinical outcomes.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments.
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and test results for diagnostic purposes.
- Prescribe and/or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat and/or prevent illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics and provide referrals to medical specialists.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed treatments with patients.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow-up notes.
- Competitive salary plus potential for incentive bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated Compensation for CME
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Policy
- Medical degree from accredited university.
- Board certification in internal medicine, family practice, emergency medicine
- Current NJ State Medical License
- Understanding of medical coding and billing.
- Knowledge of JCAHO accreditation requirements and state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others.
- Competent with common PC applications including EMR, Email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate new and current provider staff.
- ALCS/PALS certification required.