HEADLINE: Urgent Care Medical Center in southern New Hampshire recruiting a Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician.
LOCATION: New Hampshire
- The location of this urgent care facility is in southern New Hampshire and about an hour’s drive to Boston.
- The new Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician will have the advantages of living near a large metropolitan city in New England.
- In addition, the state of New Hampshire has NO state income taxes and NO state sales.
- Located in southern New Hampshire, a brand new Urgent Care Medical Center (built in 2015) is recruiting a new Primary Care physician with Urgent Care experience.
- Desired Qualifications: (1) Primary Care physician with Urgent Care experience. (2) A Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician would be the best fit.
- Required Skills: The successful candidate has the an ability to: interpret X-rays, eye and nose foreign body removal, EKG interpretation, and splinting and suturing, etc.
- Shift Schedule: Shifts usually are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This will depend on the need and availability.
- Their Urgent Care physicians average thirty patients in a twelve-hour shift. Full time is considered 125 hours per month. That averages out to not quite/just over two shifts per week.
- Their facility has an onsite lab, X-ray and Rehab services.
- This is a great position for an Emergency Medicine physician who wants to slow down a little before she or he completes her or his career.
- This excellent urgent care opportunity is a result of needing to meet and service their growing patient population.
- This urgent care center is affiliated with a major medical facility a few miles away.
- They are offering an excellent compensation package with a full range of fringe benefits. Specific details will be discussed with interested candidates.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.