Our client is seeking for a Urgent Care physician wanting to focus on patient care. Issues such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled for the doctors. If you're seeking freedom and autonomy of practicing medicine in your own office, but without the heavy administrative burden, this is the job for you.
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN INCENTIVES:
- $200K Starting salary plus equity sharing and bonus structure
- Diverse patient base and interesting array of patient issues
- Flexible schedule - 40 hour week - Flex time available including nights and weekends
- No call
- Physcians are supported by highly-trained medical staff
- On-site digital X-ray and CLIA-approved lab
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Full benefit package
- 100% malpractice insurance
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Ideal candidate is a team player who is passionate about community wellness and provide the greatest care to patients
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Massachusetts’ South Coast is a thriving and scenic area, with growing businesses and a rich arts and culture scene. The area is home to a colonial seafaring and trade history. Easy highway access to Route 24 (45 minutes North to Boston) and the route 195 corridor from Providence to Cape Cod. Enjoy beaches, boating, and amazing coastal housing options in nearby upscale communities of Westport, Marion and Mattapoisett MA, & Little Compton, RI.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3