Seeking an Urgent Care Physician with a full-spectrum patient panel in Southern and Western Massachusetts. You will have a diverse patient base and an interesting diversity of patient issues without the administrative hassle.
- Full spectrum - newborns to geriatrics
- Diverse patient panel
- 40 hour work week; flex time available including nights and weekends
- No on-call
- $200K starting salary
- Generous bonus after 1 year
- 100% paid malpractice insurance
Group offers doctors the chance to focus on patient care. Issues such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled for the doctors. If you are looking for the type of freedom and autonomy of practicing medicine in your own office, but without the heavy administrative burden normally associated with establishing your own practice, this is the job for you. Many compensation plans offer equity sharing and a bonus structure. Whether you are full-time or part-time, you will have state-of-the-art equipment to treat your patients. You will have a diverse patient base and an interesting diversity of patient issues.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4