- Opening in an urgent care center
- 40 hour work week
- Open seven days a week, 8 to 8, except Sunday, 8 to 5
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible physician
- Employed by federally qualified health care center
- Student loan assistance available
- Guaranteed salary with bonuses
- Complete benefits package, including malpractice, 4 and half weeks vacation, 1 week CME plus money, 401k, health, dental, vision, and disability.
Muncie is located approximately sixty miles northeast of Indianapolis and south of Fort Wayne. It has excellent public, parochial and private schools. Higher education can be obtained locally at Ball University or at University of Indiana as well as other 2-year colleges in the area. Strong economy based on agriculture, services and technology. This is a bedroom community of Indianapolis that offers all the necessities for a wonderful quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster