Become a member of a multispecialty group with over 100 physicians and providers.
- Work in the Immediate Care Clinic for the group
- Average 72 hours every 2 weeks
- See all ages, adults and children, for walk in non-acute care
- Work schedule rotates
- Clinic coverage for the group
- Must be board certified/board eligible recent graduate
- Paid hourly, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, retirement plans, insurances, etc.
The South Bend metro area has a population of over 300,000, with a drawing area of over500,000. It has excellent schools, affordable housing, four seasons, and theUniversity of Notre Dame. There are numerous cultural and recreational opportunities
typically found only in larger communities. There are over 50 inland lakes in the area. This is an area with a strong economy. In addition, South Bend is just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, and 30 minutes from Lake Michigan.
Contact: Neal Fenster