Seeking an experienced Urgent Care physician to become Medical Director of two established urgent care centers. High-earning opportunity in central Florida.
Work 3, 12-hour shifts per week, Spend 10% of your time with administrative responsibilities and 90% with clinical duties. Develop and grow the urgent care and occupational medicine business at these state-of-the-art centers.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Board Certified and practice experience needed
- $100 - $125 per hour plus stipend for a Medical Director
- Treat all ages, patient volume averages 30 - 40 daily
- Work 3, 12-hour shifts per week
- New state-of-the-art facilities with digital x-ray, lab, etc.
- Outstanding location in wonderful central Florida community
- Perfect work/life balance and high income
- Very comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation package
- High earning potential