A hospital in Connecticut is actively seeking a licensed Emergency Room Physician for a promising Fast Track position with their growing staff. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Emergency Room Physician (Fast Track) to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized facility in Fairfield County. Apply today!
The Emergency Room Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Evaluating and treating patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills
- Coordinating discharge planning with case management.
- Recommending, participating in, and working to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients
- Accepting patient referrals from other Physicians
- Acting as an Admitting, Attending and/or Consulting Physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital
- Participating in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research), as requested
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.