Full Time Surgeon/ ICU Director Opening in Odessa, TX
Medical Center Hospital (MCH) has proudly served Ector County and the surrounding 17 counties of the Permian Basin for over 60 years. The hospital has come a long way since opening their doors in 1949, growing from a small county hospital into a prosperous 402-bed regional medical center serving over 100,000 patients annually. MCH is still the only full-service hospital in the region, and they strive to deliver the best care possible for the people of the Permian Basin.
- 402-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II Trauma
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- All cases come through the ED
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more