Associate Trauma Director Position in El Paso, TX
Del Sol Medical Center & Las Palmas Medical Center are at the forefront of surgical care, bringing the very latest technologies and innovations to El Paso. Both hospitals offer state-of-the-art surgical facilities equipped with advanced imaging and diagnostic technologies, including specialized operating suites for cardiology, neurology and image-guided surgery. Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare are part of HCA, which is the largest hospital chain in the world.
Del Sol Medical Center
- 350-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II Trauma (ACS verified)
- All cases come through the ED (about 800/yr)
Las Palmas Medical Center
- 327-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level III Trauma (State verified)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Must have TX license to start credentialing process
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for pre-op/ post op visit.
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more