The Medical Center of Arlington originally opened in August of 1976 as Arlington Community Hospital in a rural part of town, but since then MCA has developed into a 326-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. The facility employs over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and over 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Everybody at MCA works as a team and is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
EmCare’s Acute Care Surgery program allows trauma surgeons to practice medicine the way they have always wanted. This opportunity allows physicians to focus on their discipline, not on managing a business.
- 326-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level III trauma expanding to a Level II in the September
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for pre-op/post-op visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more