Trauma Medical Director Opportunity
Medical Center of Lewisville is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed to accommodate 186 patients. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical Center of Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you – our treasured patients – with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
EmCare’s Acute Care Surgery program allows trauma surgeons to practice medicine the way they have always wanted. This opportunity allows physicians to focus on their discipline, not on managing a business.
Our model is unique. We offer:
• Flexible 1 week on/ 1 week off scheduling
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and
401K with elective deferral options.
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Promotion of a Balanced Work–Life environment
- 202-bed Acute Care Facility
- Acute Care Surgery only, expanding to a Level III in the future
- 4 OR’s (over 800 sq feet each)
- Looking to build a Surgery Center within next 2 years
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for pre-op/post-op visit