A healthcare center in New Jersey is actively seeking a licensed Trauma Surgeon for a promising position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Trauma Surgeon will be responsible for delivering quality trauma and critical patient care to patients in need.
The Trauma Surgeon position is accompanied with a competitive compensation package and significant benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with maintenance of trauma guidelines, process and qualify improvement and research and publication endeavors
- Ensuring quality medical care for residents and trauma staff
- Supervising surgical critical care services in the ICU
- Participating in development of general surgery program and assisting in the oversight and service of General Surgery Clinic as well as Quality Improvement activities of Surgical Critical Care and Trauma and the Hospital Safety program
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.