Full Time Trauma/ ACS Surgeon Openings in Kansas City Metropolitan Area
Research Medical Center is a certified Level I State Designated Trauma Center which includes Burn Care, Level I Stroke Designation, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Level III NICU, Regional Hand Center and Pediatric Emergency Care. Ranked Kansas City’s Top Hospital(according to the Leapfrog Group 2014)
Kiplinger Magazine has rated Kansas City, MO as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live! It is the 6th largest city in the Midwest.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a certified Level II State Designated Trauma Center. It is located 15 miles from Research Medical Center.
EmCare Surgical Services Offers:
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more