Full Time Trauma/ ACS Surgeon Opening in Terra Haute, IN
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Terre Haute Regional Hospital was recently named one of the nation’s top performers on key quality measures by The Joint Commission. In 2004, Terre Haute Regional Hospital completed the final phase of a $40 million new construction and renovation project. The scope of the project included the construction of a two-story tower for our ER and ICU.
• Level II Trauma application in process
• 12 hr shifts, in-house coverage
• All cases come through the ED
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
• Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgical
Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
• ATLS Required
• Willingness to work at on-site clinic for pre-op/ post op visit.
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Terre Haute, also known as the historical “Crossroads of America,” is a great city with a unique, rich past and a bright future. Whether your visit includes a stop at one of our many festivals, a weekend-long sporting event or a family getaway, the city offers a wide variety of fun for all ages. Visitor Center: http://terrehaute.com/
City of Terre Haute: http://www.terrehaute.in.gov/
For more information, please apply to this job