Trauma Surgeon Needed in Central Florida
- Central Florida Hospital is seeking a fellowship-trained acute care surgeon to add to their rapidly growing program.
- This Regional Medical Center is part of a 2-facility health system with 308 beds.
- As a busy Level II Trauma Center in Florida, their catchment area services over 900,000 residents with trauma volumes in excess of 2,500 patients per year.
- The practice also covers emergency general surgery and a closed trauma/surgical ICU.
- The incoming surgeon will join a well-established and respected 12-person team consisting of 6 acute care surgeons and 6 physician assistants.
- Applicants must be board certified or eligible in both general surgery and surgical critical care.
- Candidates should also be clinically comfortable with a broad range of surgical procedures and have an interest in both research and teaching.
- The program offers one year in advanced structured call schedules.
- A primary academic appointment with the University of South Florida with Sovereign Immunity is available to applicants accepted for this position.
- Salary is competitive and based on fair market value.
- This opportunity represents the best combination of both academic and community practice in a family friendly city in Florida.
Contact: Neal Fenster