Osceola Regional Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. The hospital is designed to be patient friendly and blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
Hospital website: click here
- 321-bed Joint Commission accredited facility
- Level II provisional status granted
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- All cases come through the ED
- Average at least one trauma alert activation per day
- Total Trauma Patients 2015: 1048 (five months as a non-trauma center)
- Total May 1, 2015-April 1, 2016: 1249
- Total Jan 1, 2016- April 1, 2016: 389
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
- Kissimmee is only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Population 64,000. The City of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Chamber of Commerce: http://kissimmeechamber.com/; City Website: http://www.kissimmee.org/