Trauma Surgeon Needed in Orange Park, FL
Orange Park Medical Center is dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare in the community and is committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare and wellness through safe, accessible, consistent and compassionate care.
- 230-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II provisional status granted
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- All cases come through the ED
- Averaging 2-3 Acute surgeries per day
- Total trauma admits average 100 per month (1200-1300 per year)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit (Friday mornings)
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
- The Town of Orange Park has roots back to the 1780’s and 90’s during the second Spanish period in Florida history. Since those early days, Orange Park has grown dramatically and has developed as the northeastern gateway to Clay County.
- Located 15 miles South of Jacksonville, Orange Park is one of the best suburbs to live in Northern Florida.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Orange Park's cost of living is 2.00% Lower than the U.S. average.
City of Orange Park: http://www.townoforangepark.com/