Trauma, Surgical Critical Care Opportunity- HonorHealth- ACS Level 1 Trauma Center
HonorHealth Osborn Medical Center is an ACS Verified Level I Trauma Center, seeking a board certified surgeon with a Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care to become the 5th Trauma Surgeon. Superb teamwork among all medical and surgical teams with unprecedented accessibility and response times from all Physicians that are part of the Trauma Program.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled Trauma Surgeon, be able to medically manage all aspects of the surgical critical care unit and have advanced laparoscopic training to support the acute care and elective surgical practices also preferred.
The Trauma Center is located within the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, a vibrant area with upscale housing, shops and restaurants. Nearby Scottsdale suburbs provides a multitude of housing options with excellent schools to reduce commute time so you have more time to spend with family or get home in time for a relaxing hike or bike ride after work.
As the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the Northeast Phoenix Metro area, there is s a wide ranging geographic patient draw area.
Highlights of being a HonorHealth Trauma /Critical Care / Acute Care Surgeon include:
• A $30 million ED/Trauma expansion to include a highly functional Trauma Receiving area, 43 bed ICU tower, and rooftop helipad that accommodates three helicopters.
• An Emergency Department with 65,000 visits and 2000+ Trauma Activations annually
. • Excellent sub-specialty support including 5 Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons, Stoke Center with dedicated neurosurgeons from the Barrows Neurological Institute, superb Radiologist and 24/7 dedicated Trauma OR and Anesthesiologists
• Opportunity to participate in Clinical Research
As an Employed Trauma Surgeon with HonorHealth, you will benefit from:
• Security of being a hospital employee • Participation the self-insurance Professional Liability Plan • $50,000 signing bonus to cover prior tail liabilities
• Comprehensive Benefits Package, 401k matching and much more • Relocation assistance to include 6 months of temporary housing allowance
This opportunity offers world class healthcare in one of the nation's best places to live. You can work, live and play all within one community. No need to commute to the urban areas to be a part of a vibrant Trauma Center. This is it! Scottsdale is Paradise, with excellent schools and close proximity to mountains and a easy drive to California beaches.