Work one week per month after hours with no overhead, no billing and no insurance headaches! This part-time Telehealth Physician job offers you a flexible way to supplement your income from home!
Build your reputation in the telehealth field and with technology on your side you’ll provide patient care to those who otherwise might go without.
- Respond to calls utilizing a newly innovative HIPAA-compliant telemedicine device and engage appropriately with nursing staff
- Perform bedside assessment as indicated
- Provide appropriate orders.
- Document care after the patient episode
- Work with other physicians and staff to resolve clinical issues or concerns
- Physicians board-eligible within two years will be considered.
- Board-Certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Hospital Medicine or other relevant specialties.
- Minimum of 2 years experience caring for acutely ill geriatric patients.
- Experience working in a nursing facility of providing Medical Director services is preferred, but not required.
- Experience and comfort discussing Advanced Directives, comfort care and end-of-life care is preferred
- Experience engaging with nursing facility nurses and caring for a wide variety of ill patients.
- Windows-based computer and high-speed internet.
- Computer literate and capable of working in a technologically-enabled practice.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Record
- Comfort using telemedicine software.