A Pennsylvania facility is seeking a general surgeon for temporary coverage. Assignment requirements include ability to perform laparoscopic procedures. The scope of assignment consists of clinic and call for bread and butter general surgery. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and a have current PA license or be willing to obtain.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Laparoscopic procedures required
- Endoscopic procedures desired
- 24 hour call with some clinic hours available
- Permanent placement potential
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance