An exciting locum tenens colorectal surgeon opportunity is available in Pennsylvania. Assignment schedule is 7 to 10 days per month, with a call of 1:4 or 5. Covering physician must be fellowed in colorectal surgery. They will help with licensing if you don not have an active Pennsylvania license in hand. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Temp to perm position
- Fellowship trained in colorectal surgery
- Willing to license
- Busy practice
- 75% colorectal, 25% GS
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing