An Oklahoma-based government facility is seeking a locum tenens general surgeon to assist with coverage. Clinic hours are Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm, with 1:3 call. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current DEA, BLS, and ACLS.
Any active state license is accepted at this government health facility. CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm
- 1:3 call
- Strong emphasis on GI procedures
- BLS and ACLS required
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Any state license accepted
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance