Trauma surgeon is needed in a Massachusetts facility to help cover evening trauma call on an ongoing basis for 3-5 days per month. The ideal candidate will be BC in general surgery and fellowship trained in trauma surgery. The facility is looking for a trauma surgeon who can cover in-house for a few evenings per month while a new permanent surgeon is found. This opportunity is at a major trauma center who will have ongoing needs.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
- Evening in-house call, 3 to 5 days/month
- Board certified in general surgery required
- Trauma fellowship training required
- IL license needed
- Ongoing need
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing