We are assisting a Maine-based facility that is currently seeking a general surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is alternating days of clinic and hospital time, and you will see 5-10 patients per day on average in the clinic. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted BLS and ATLS. Your assignment requirements include endoscopies and laparoscopies. The ideal physician is an experienced team player and has an active ME license in-hand.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- General surgery
- Laparoscopic & endoscopic procedures required
- C-sections a plus
- Clinic with call coverage
- 5-10 patients per day in the clinic
- BC or BE required
- BLS & ATLS required
- Must have ME license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing