A practice in Maine is seeks a locums general surgeon to provide coverage. The ideal candidate has an active ME license, is board certified or eligible, and is proficient in general bread and butter surgery doing laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures. The schedule is for 24 hour call covering weekends and vacations.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures needed
- 24 hour call
- Breast procedures a plus
- Shift work, vacations, and weekends
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing