A trauma center in California is seeking a general surgeon to help with locums coverage. This is an ongoing need while they recruit for a permanent general surgeon. Being double board certified in general surgery and surgical critical care is required, as is an ATLS certification, and a CA license. Permanent placement interest is a plus but not required. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are, of course, encouraged to apply.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- In-house trauma call
- Acute care surgery required
- Double board certification needed
- CA license and and ATLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing