Washington based Surgery private practice is actively seeking a general surgeon
- This would be to join 5 other Surgeons
- Need is due both to growth of the practice and the retirement of one of the Surgeons
- They perform a wide variety of General, Vascular, and non-cardiac Thoracic surgery in an integrated, varied, and well-supported structure.
- This group practice also offers an in-clinic vascular lab and ablation procedure facility
- Candidates will find an attractive starting salary, with the potential for partnership in the future.
- Benefits include dental, vision, long-term disability and malpractice insurance, 401K, vacation, CME time and reimbursement, relocation assistance and a signing bonus to candidates with exceptional clinical skills and proven track record.
Thurston County, where this practice is located, is the gateway to many incredible outdoor recreational opportunities, including nearby access to the Olympic National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, ocean beaches, and, of course, the beautiful Puget Sound.
Located an hour from the bustling city of Seattle, WA and two hours from the metropolis of Portland, OR.
Contact: Neal Fenster