Northern Virginia-based hospital is in need of a General Surgeon
- This is an employed opportunity
- Currently there are two general surgeons
- Replacing one of the surgeons
- Call is 1:2
- On call for ER 4 weeks then off 2 weeks
- The 97-bed hospital plans to begin construction on a new medical office building to which the general surgery group will relocate upon its completion in 2017
- Opportunity to do broad spectrum general surgery, including wound care at their Wound Healing Center.
- Hospital employs seven IMs and three FPs, plus OB/GYN, hem/onc, neuro, endo, IM.
- Competitive base salary income guarantee plus quality bonus and full benefits
- Located 50 miles from Washington DC
Contact: Neal Fenster