General Surgeon needed in Tennessee
- Located west of Nashville
- Join two established general surgeons (one recently retired)
- Practicing within a thirty-two member multi-specialty group (12 PCPs).
- Hospital with established, contracted ED service provides 74% of the hospitals admissions
- Recorded 30,000 visits per year.
- Active Hospitalist Program of eight providers.
- In-patient surgical volume increased by 24% over the past year.
- One BE/BC general surgeon sought.
- Latitude to practice a wide range of surgeries (with demonstrated competency).
- Interest in general, upper/lower GI, endoscopy, colonoscopy, surgical critical care or thoracic interests can be accommodated.
- Hospital to develop Level III Trauma Program.
- Convenient practice location: serve one hospital, offices located within the facility.
- Service Area Population of 115,000.
- 24/7 MD/CRNA anesthesia, block scheduling, 6 modern surgical suites, 4 procedures rooms.
- Efficient managed practice, EMR equipped (NextGen).
- First year salary guarantee (inclusive of overhead), malpractice insurance, fringe, marketing assistance, sign-on bonus and relocation, student loan assistance.
- Partnership track (2nd year) productivity bonus based on RVU.
- Scenic Tennessee ? known for majestic scenery, communities rich in history, outstanding entertainment, mild four-season climate and modern cost of living.
- No State PERSONAL INCOME TAX
Contact: Neal Fenster