South Dakota-based hospital is seeking a General Surgeon
- This is an employed opportunity
- Currently have a General Surgeon but he came out of retirement to help out and doesn't plan to practice much longer.
- He has not done laparoscopic procedures so their volumes have been low recently.
- They anticipate their volumes would increase with a General Surgeon trained in laparoscopic procedures
- They are looking for someone to do bread and butter general surgery, C-sections, colonoscopies and EGD?s.
- Their surgeon is on call whenever in town for trauma call and C-sections but probably gets called in about 40 times a year.
- The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to semi-retire and wants to hunt and fish a lot
- Located in central South Dakota
Contact: Neal Fenster