General Surgeon Needed in the Lowcountry of South Carolina
- This is an employed opportunity
- Hospital is seeking a FT BC General Surgeon.
- Ideal candidate will be general surgery trained - subspecialized training a plus!
- This is a replacement position so surgeon will be busy on day 1.
- Bread and butter practice.
- 1:3 call shared by partner and another solo private surgeon in the community.
- 5 year contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU production incentive; comprehensive benefits package; paid occurrence based malpractice; PTO, CME, Sign-On bonus, as well as several other negotiable incentives.
- Medical Center is a progressive 135-bed acute care hospital dedicated to providing high quality primary and specialty medical care.
- Community located 45 minutes from Charleston
Contact: Neal Fenster