Full Time :: Surgery
Our client requires a General Surgeon to join their organisation – one of the fastest-growing multi-specialty healthcare service providers in Saudi Arabia.
Candidates must have completed their specialist training in the UK, Western Europe or North America and have gained at least 1 years’ experience in a Consultant position post CCT/Fellowship
You can expect a competitive salary and generous package (which will include air travel, furnished family accommodation, child education allowance, performance incentive scheme and healthcare insurance for Doctor and dependents, amongst other benefits)
- Providing a high standard of clinical consultations and physical examinations
- Investigating and evaluating patient care
- Continuously improving patient care based on constant self-evaluation and lifelong learning.
- Participating on on-call coverage as per the department guidelines
- Maintaining the highest professional standard of documentation and care in line with policies and procedures followed in compliance with JCI and Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia.
- Attending Clinical Audit/Medical Audits in the department
Our client is one of the largest providers of healthcare services in the Middle East, currently operating 14 medical facilities across Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain, including 7 Hospitals and 6 Medical Centres as well as developing one of the largest private medical cities in Saudi Arabia.
The organisation seeks to attract highly qualified and distinguished medical professionals and its hospitals are equipped with the most advanced technology available in order to ensure patients are provided with a consistent, high-quality service. All medical facilities are operated according to the highest International Standards and are JCIA & ISO Accredited
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll oversee the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.